A SUPERIOR PC PERFORMANCE
In addition to maximum performance, a CUK Cyclone 250GB NVMe SSD upgrade promotes quieter and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. With no moving parts, SSDs provide peace of mind with their superior durability and reliability. CUK Cyclone SSDs work in perfect harmony with next generation platforms and operating systems to deliver the ultimate storage solution.
INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE
Driven by Silicon Motion SM2262 controller, the CUK Cyclone has an 8-channel high-performance PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD controller ideally suited for client SSDs. Feature four 8 gigabit-per-second (Gbps) lanes (PCIe Gen3 x4) of simultaneous data flow coupled with eight NAND channels. By optimizing hardware and software to take full advantage of PCIe 3.1 and NVMe 1.3 SSD specifications, the CUK Cyclone deliver ultra-high performance and better reliability SSD solutions. In addition, with the state-of-the-art low-power design, the CUK Cyclone delivers ultra-low power consumption no matter in low power or active state.
- MEDS (Mushkin Enhanced Data-protection Suite) ensures valuable data is protected
- SLC caching accelerates burst performance
- Built-in LDPC ECC
- L1.2 power mode supported for ultra-low power consumption
- Device Sleep mode (DEVSLP) support
- Supports NVMe Security Erase
- NVMe Deallocate function supported (NVMe equivalent of TRIM command)
- High-reliability 3D TLC NAND flash
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- User-upgradeable firmware
- Temperature sensor
- RoHS, FCC, CE compliant